Thursday, February 26, 2009

MacKenzie

So tomorrow is the big day when my baby has her surgery!! She's having a second set of tubes put in her ears and an adnoid removal. She has been pretty much freaking out all week.... giving me attitude at home, behavior issues at school. When she's stressed or upset, this is what happens. I was about ready to kill her earlier in the week but had to take a step back and realize she's upset. I talked to her for a long time last night and she had lots of questions about her surgery and I think I was able to ease her mind a bit. So, we have to be there at 6:30 in the morning and it shouldn't take too long and we'll be able to go home and rest... I'll let her eat lots of ice cream!! Oh, and in just a little bit, I'm going to buy a "scrubs" outfit for her pink poodle build-a-bear, Pixie, to accompany Mac to the operating room (ugh, those two words make me nervous). Anyhoo, please keep Mac in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow!! Will give an update tomorrow afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment